As a Mom, I can tell you that I LOVE anything that my children make for me. In my opinion, nothing beats a handmade gift! With that being said, my husband and children still like to purchase something for me on Mother’s Day. I put together a list of 6 items that I think any Mom would love to receive. The best news is that all of these items are priced under $200 and one item is only $1.99.
1. Kate Spade New York Riviera Triple Strand Necklace A beautiful statement necklace that can be dressed down with jeans and a t-shirt or worn with a pretty dress.
2. Brahmin Small Cuff Bracelet Mai Tai La Scala Nothing says style like a great cuff with a pop of color.
3. Tory Burch Thong Flip Flop Sandal – Thora 2 Cute sandals that can be worn to the beach as well as with a sundress out at night.
4. Sisley Rose Mask Spoil your Mom with this incredible face mask or any skincare product that she loves.
5. Christian Dior 5-Colour Shadow Are these shadows worth the splurge? Yes! Plus the packaging is so gorgeous.
6. Kirklands Love You More Sachet One of my favorite sayings of all time. These are great to throw in your Mom’s drawers or closet.
What are you getting your Mom for Mother’s Day?